Mining & Minerals Make Green Energy Transition Possible
The need for primary raw materials, such as metals extracted from mines, is increasing with an increasing population and rising standard of living in many places. Mining forms the basis of modern societies, our cities, digitalization and securing a transition to green energy technologies. Metals play a critical role for manufacturing the products of the low-carbon economy towards achieving sustainability.
The shortage of experienced geology and mining engineers is a common problem in the industry. Many companies struggle to find qualified professionals to handle their projects effectively.
Imagine working with a reliable and experienced geology and mining engineering consult firm that can solve your staffing challenges. At Gosselin Mining, we have a team of highly skilled professionals who are ready to tackle any project and provide innovative solutions.
Our independent firm specializes in providing expert consulting services for the geology and mining industry. With our wealth of knowledge and experience, we can help you overcome the shortage of skilled engineers and ensure the success of your projects. Contact us today to learn more about how we can support your business needs.
Mining Engineering Solutions Unlocking Value
We believe in challenging the mineral industry status quo with brave ideas will give you the opportunity to succeed in the long term with your mining projects through access to innovative mine engineering solutions.
The way we challenge the status quo is by advancing and optimizing your industrial minerals and raw material projects by working with an interdisciplinary team with support of leading Qualified Person mining experts who provide high-value added and functional engineering solutions.
Areas of Expertise
- Geology and resources
- Mine planning and scheduling
- Open pit mine optimization
- Mine engineering
- Mining project evaluation
- Mineral reserves estimation
- Technical reports (Feasibility study)
- CAPEX and OPEX accuracies
- Mine transport optimization
- Rock mechanics and mining geotechnics
- Drones survey and data processing
- Stockpiles volume calculations
- Qualified Person (QP) NI43-101 mineral projects public disclosure
- Competent Person (CP) JORC/PERC Codes mineral resources and reserves public disclosure
- Mine surveying
- Mapping in hazardous mining areas using unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV/drone) photogrammetry
- Geological and mine planning software
- Mining engineering training
- Mineral projects & mining feasibility study peer review
- Mining reports and mergers and acquisition due diligence
We have geology and mining expertise to work at every stage of your project
Gosselin Mining understands the unique challenges faced by mining industries and how to help clients find efficient and practical solutions associated with surface and underground mines and the mining opeations logistical constraints that are encountered.